Mount Batur Sunrise trekking – This is outdoor activities to catch sunrise from the top of Batur volcano, the sunrise trek start early morning at 4 am from Natural Hot Spring and take approximate two hours hike to the actual summit 1,717 meter above sea level. Eyes will be amazed by the break talking view that offered from the summit of Mount Batur with a glorious sunrise and stunning morning views. While enjoying the glorious sunrise and stunning morning view, your guide will serve your breakfast with tea or coffee, eggs and bananas that boiled in volcanic steam. Your guide will show you how he cooks your breakfast in the natural steam and also you can try how hot it is.
Mount Batur Sunrise trekking
The next trip is exploring the main crater of Batur volcano by walking up on the edge rim of crater. Here you can see amazing landscape of Mount Batur. Your trip will end on the button rim of the main crater, here liver a group of holy monkeys. You can feed then and take picture. The next trip descending to the car park, it take approximate 1,5 hours and your Mount Batur trekking tour will finish around 9 am.
During on the way back to your hotel from Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour will visit coffee plantation called Luwak Coffee. There you can enjoy local product is marked by their self-hand. Lemon Grace Tea, Chocolate, Luwak Coffee, Green Tea, Bali Coffee, you can choose and taste all of them with free except Coffee Luwak. Below our best offer, we are sure our offer is the cheapest private trekking in Bali with excellent service.
A little bit about Mount Batur Bali
Mount Batur is an active volcano located in the middle of Batur caldera, precisely in Kintamani district, Bangli Regency. According Bali volcano-logy, the first eruption in Batur was on 1.804, afterward 1.917, 1.949, 1.963, 1.974, 1.994, 1.997 and the last was on 2.000. During those erupted, the bed disaster was on 1.963, the lava destroyed one village in the south part of the volcano, called Batur village. The area populated by five main villages such as Kedisan, Buahan, Abang, Trunyan and Songan village. Most of villager work as agriculture for live and the rest worn in tourism industry.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Itinerary:
- We will pick-up at your hotel, and transport directly to the starting point, in Toya Bungkah.
- At 03:45 am – Arrive in Toyabungkah, prepared trekking equipment then start hike.
- At 05:45 am – Reached the summit ” Sunrise point”.
- At 06:15 am – Having breakfast Ala Batur volcanic breakfast.
- At 07:00 am – Continue our journey to trek surrounding crater.
- At 09:00 am – Arrival at car park the and of trip
- At 09:30 am – Visit coffee plantation.
- At 11.30 am – Back to your hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
Pick up Time:
- Ubud : 02:30 am Sanur : 02:00 am
- Kuta : 01:45 am Nusa Dua : 01:40 am
- Legian: 01:45 am Seminyak: 01:45 am
- Lovina : 01:45 am Amed: 01:40am