Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking – Mount Agung is one of two volcanoes in Bali known offers wonderful view and and sunrise from the top of the mountain. It towering on 3.142 meters above sea level and become the highest peak of Bali. Lately there many people doing trekking up to the mountain for catch sunrise in the morning. The activities called Mount agung sunrise trekking, it can doing with two different route of hike. The famous id from Besakih temple and from Pasar Agung Temple. Both of route are challenging and difficult but from Besakih temple more challenging and far away if compare starat from Pasar Agung Temple. Here bellow the different of Mount agung sunrise trekking from Pasar agung Temple and Besakih temple.
Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking
Mount Agung Trekking from Besakih Temple
Mount Agung Sunrise trekking via Besakih Temple is the longer and the challenging one route to the peak, this route not as easy as from Pasar Agung temple. The trek will start nearby Besakih temple at 11 pm midnight, and will going up to the summit of volcano by 6 hours walking. This is not for novice because the hike very tough and tiring, the first route will be walking under dense of jungle the afterward will getting steep and difficult. The last will very steep and walking on the volcanic rock, you have to be careful in every single step. The views from here are very nice, could see Bali, Lombok, Nusapenida and other cities and Island neighboring of Bali. READ MORE…
Mount Agung Trekking from Pasar Agung Temple
Trekking from Pasar Agung temple is another choose you can choose to climbing Mount agung despite can’t go from Besakih Temple. This the sorter one route but the end of will be on the rim of the crater only. You can”t go until 3.142 meter above seal level. altitude from pasar Agung point is 2.9085 meter above sea level, bellow around 1255 meter from the really top of Mount agung. We start the trek from 2 am with trekking equipment that we provide, our experiences guide ready to lead you to to the highest volcano in Bali. We begin the ascent with private guide to the impressive volcano and witness the most remarkable sunrise in Bali. Spectacular views will stay forever in your mind. READ MORE…
That all about Mount agung Sunrise Trekking, you can choose via beskaih temple or via Pasar Agung Temple If you wnat submitted this mountain you must have good physically work hikers regarding 4 hours from Pasar Agung Temple and 7 hours from Besakih Temple place to begin.
Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Itinerary:
- We will pick-up at your hotel, and transport directly to the starting point in Besakih
- At 10:45 pm – Arrive in Besakih, prepared trekking equipment then start hike.
- At 05:45 am – Reached the summit ” Sunrise point”.
- At 06:15 am – Having breakfast Ala Mount Agung breakfast.
- At 07:00 am – Continue our journey to trek surrounding crater.
- At 11:00 am – Arrival at car park the and of trip
- At 13.30 pm – Back to your hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
Pick up Time:
- Ubud : 00:15 am Sanur : 09:00 pm
- Kuta : 08:45 pm Nusa Dua : 08:30 pm
- Legian: 08:45 pm Seminyak: 08:45 pm
- Lovina : 08:00 pm Amed: 09:00 pm