Batur Caldera sunrise trekking – Batur Caldera trek is the easier volcano trekking in Bali for stunning sunrise from the peak of Batur Caldera with altitude 1,525 meter above sea level. It became one of the best short hiking in Bali with wonderful panorama, landscape and Wide Ocean in the distance. It located in Songan village, precisely in Kintamani district, Bangli Regency and flaked by Mount Batur and Mount Abang. Take approximate 2 hours’ drive and about 75 Km north part from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking
Batur Caldera Sunrise trekking describe as trekking to the hidden paradise of Bali because an amazing view that offered from the summit, double views of caldera once you stand on the caldera rim, beautiful sunrise that you will see in the east part, precisely apart of Mount Rinjani. In the southeast you could see the tallest mountain in Bali, Mount Agung that coincides with Mount Abang. In the west side wonderful view of Lake Batur as the biggest lake in Bali and the only one active volcano in the Island Mount Batur. Therefore activities of local farmers can be seen while your descent to the finish point in Pulak.
The hike start at 5 am from Ulundanu temple, from here you walking up to the sunrise point, it take approximate 1 hours. The sunrise between 06:15 to 06:30 am, while enjoying sunrise your guide will serve you light breakfast that we provided. At about 7 am we will continue the trip and walk on the edge of caldera rim, here you can take picture as much as you want. This journey going to lead you to the finish point in Pulak harbor where the place we start to crossing the calm lake Batur by traditional boat direct to the car park.
During on the way back to your hotel from Batur Caldera trekking tour will visit coffee plantation called Luwak Coffee. There you can enjoy local product is marked by their self-hand. Lemon Grace Tea, Chocolate, Luwak Coffee, Green Tea, Bali Coffee, you can choose and taste all of them with free except Coffee Luwak. Below our best offer, we are sure our offer is the cheapest private trekking in Bali with excellent service.
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Itinerary:
- We will pick-up at your hotel, and transport directly to the starting point, in Toya Bungkah.
- At 04:45 am – Arrive in Ulundanu Temple, prepared trekking equipment then start hike.
- At 05:45 am – Reached the summit ” Sunrise point”.
- At 06:15 am – Having light breakfast that we provide
- At 07:00 am – Continue our journey edge crater rim
- At 08:30 am – Arrival at Pulak then crossing the lake.
- At 09:00 am – Arrive at car park, finish point
- At 10.00 am – Visit coffee plantation ( optional)
- At 11:30 am – Back to your Hotel
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
- Traditional boat
Pick up Time:
- Ubud : 03:30 am Sanur : 03:00 am
- Kuta : 02:45 am Nusa Dua : 02:40 am
- Legian: 02:45 am Seminyak: 02:45 am
- Lovina : 02:45 am Amed: 02:40 am